RAILAcct® captures all railcar costs and revenues and allocates them to the appropriate business unit.
RAILAcct® provides a general ledger for recording all rail fleet transactions that pertain to both costs and revenues for railcars, then allocates those transactions to the appropriate business groups.
RAILAcct® Feature Benefits:
- Produces monthly reports to analyze repairs by BRC, shop, railroad, repair type, leasing company, and contract.
- Provides automated repair estimate approval process.
- Provides full functionality for monthly mileage audit and claims filing.
- Imports electronic lease invoices and confirms the billing.
- Provides excess empty mileage audit.
- Summarizes costs and revenues by business unit with cost center codes that provide a link to accounting systems.
Railcar Cost and Revenue Transactions Supported:
- Repair estimates and invoices
- Lease invoices and credits
- State taxes
- Demurrage payments
- Asset depreciation
- Mileage credits and equalization
- Sublease revenues
- Detention invoices and payments
- User-defined miscellaneous expenses