Access Control is Bourque Logistics’s centralized location for managing user role assignments to your licensed software.
The module serves as a security unit that allows you to control roles, manage requests and direct approval privileges.
Additional functionality allows you to reset user passwords and re-enable suspended users. And for convenience, we’ve added the ability to copy one user’s profile to another.
What’s more, Access Control also serves as an audit trail for all requests and provides discrepancy reporting between the application roles and database roles.
Access Control Feature Benefits:
- Centralized location for user access requests
- Current information on user’s roles, applications and status
- Audit trail for all requests
- Ability to copy one user’s profile to another
- Provides discrepancy reporting between the application roles and database roles
The tutorials following this overview will illustrate Access Control’s functionality in further detail. Simply click on the tutorials to begin watching.